AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro
Premium WordPress Frontend Post Plugin – AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro
AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro is a responsive HTML5 form that allows its users to submit any Standard WordPress post or any other in easy and customized ways. It is the most suitable tool for front-end editing. Be it for guest for WordPress or any other site and for anonymous post plugins, this form builder is the right choice. It’s a powerful tool for even User post plugins, front-end post plugins, Guest author plugins, frontend form post feature, Guest blogging plugin, user submitted post with fully customized options.
- Upto 3 Email notifications of the posts to the admin on successful submission.
- Enable or disable simple mathematical or Google captcha.
- Display inline WP login form on the right and use short code to display submission form.
- Select from 4 beautifully designed form templates or the default one stays.
- Options to send message to submitter and change their message when it goes live.
- Fully responsive that works with all devices and browsers and translates into all languages.
- Unlimited forms and files upload even for not logged in user.
Pricing model: Annual
Free Trial: Demo available
Pro’s & Con’s
- Integrates with the most popular payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net.
- Submit post from front-end even without being logged in thus justifying the anonymous in its name.
- Create unlimited forms each with its own set of customized setting and restrictions.
- Drag and drop form builder that needs no coding skills.
- Posts will be directly saved into the WP database and show up in admin.
- If logged in, featured images of more than one can be added to the post.
- Category and field selection options with custom post types and categories.
- Authors can’t edit their posts whatsoever.
- Little hard for non-coders to figure out its working.
For anonymous posting, there is no other tool more powerful and easy to use than AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro. Dedicated support, free updates and paid customization made available to customers looking for a flexible form plugin. It’s simple and user friendly with its own form styling settings panel. It is fully responsive with multi-site easy support and Ajax captcha validation feature. What more would you need? There is every single feature that probably seems missing even in the most advanced plugins.
- Suggested text/tool tips for each form field.
- Customized post submission message and field selection ability.
- Notes displaying options for each field.
- Cross browser and WordPress compatibility.
- All custom post names and taxonomies available on backend support.
- Create and manage unlimited custom fields.
- Membership plugin – template