Booki is the calendar plugin that allow us to manage our appointments and reservations online.
Booki is the calendar plugin that allow us to manage our appointments and reservations online. From booking for a haircut to selling tickets, thousands of tasks can be performed. There is a proper demo available that makes setting it up and using it much easier. It is compatible with almost all wordpress versions and web browser.
- Customizable email and SMS notifications can be sent.
- Unlimited service providers in the backend.
- Has scheduling capabilities.
- Intuitive drag and drop interface available.
- Create bookings from backend.
- Unlimited Google Calendar profile.
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Pro’s & Con’s
- Responsive with all themes.
- Unlimited bookings.
- Short codes can be embedded.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- Easy wordpress integration.
- Easily affordable.
- Doesn’t have multiple purchase offers.
- Additional cost is required for the 12 months plan.
- It is not much popular.
Booki plugin has unlimited features and various addons to offer which are quick to set and easy to use. It has a dedicated support team which solves the queries. It also allows to ask queries as comments so that it is beneficial for all. It is not expensive and is gaining popularity.
- Can set minimum notice.
- Control the functions of Calendar.
- Customized emails.
- Set up costs for booking period.
- Discount coupons available.
- Payment collection through payPal, Stripe, etc.
- Form builder