Custom Widget Areas for WordPress
A very simple way to create a custom widget area, sidebars and menu locations for your WordPress site.
Have you ever wanted to show different Widgets on Pages or Posts or even inside your content? With the plugin you can create an unlimited number of Sidebars or Custom Widget Areas and easily configure them by adding widgets in already familiar WordPress interface. You can assign the Custom Widget Areas to any of your themes defined “widget areas”. You can even place them directly inside the content of Pages and Posts by simply using Shortcodes. We have also added support for Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies.
- Set default sidebars for front page
- Set default sidebars for Home page
- Set default sidebars for Category pages
- Set default sidebars for Archive page
- Set default sidebars for Pages
- Set default sidebars for Single posts
- Set default sidebars for 404 page (page not found)
- Set default sidebar for Search page
- Set default sidebar for Attachment page
- Set default sidebar for Tag page
- Set default sidebar for Author page
- Set CSS for the Widgets in the content area of pages and posts
- Support for RTL WordPress Admin (Right-to-Left)
- Support for CWA Easy Translation Manager add-on.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Individual sidebars for each post or page
- 7 different styles for widgets in content area
- Easy insert widgets in content with shortcodes
- Localization; English and Spanish
- Advanced settings; Disable jQuery-UI themes if another plugin is adding the themes.
- Enable Custom Widget Areas for Custom Post Types
- Enable Custom Widget Areas for Custom Taxonomies
- The plugin recognizes your themes default sidebars and allows you to replace them, as well as allowing you to set individual sidebars for basically any template in WordPress
- Menus are overridden
- Support unsatisfactory
A WordPress Plugin that makes it very simple and easy to create a custom widget areas, sidebars and Menu locations. With the help of this plugin you can create multiple custom widget areas, menu locations and use it wherever you want to show in your site. It allows you to show custom widget areas and menu locations created with this plugin in any part of your site (i.e, as sidebars, bottom widget areas , in header and plus with this plugin now you can also show it in your pages and posts contents.) There’s two way of using this plugins. To show it in posts or pages content use shortcode link “Get shortcode” and for other like to show as sidebars etc. use code link “Get code”.
- Custom sidebars
- 7 widget styles
- Insert with shortcodes
- Advanced settings
- Front/home page default sidebars
- Category and archive default sidebars
- Page and post default sidebars
- Search page default sidebar
- 404 page default sidebar
- Custom post type widget areas
- Custom taxonomy widget areas
- CWA Easy Translation Manager Add-on Compatible
- RTL support, plugin support and plugin details
- Widget plugin – template