The Most Intuitive and Extensible Gallery Creation and Management Tool Ever Created for WordPress
Tired of bloaty and buggy gallery pins? Switch to foo gallery, the most intuitive and extensible gallery creation and management tool ever created for a WordPress. It’s simple to use and provides features out of the box for all the creative minds out there.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Drag and drop reordering and form builder features .
- Choose from several included gallery templates or create your own.
- Each foo gallery comes with its own short code for use anywhere.
- Using the built-in gallery templating systems.
- Enhancement of gallery by building personalized extensions.
- Foo Gallery now comes with built-in support for higher quality thumbnails on retina-enabled displays.
- It does not work after moving the site sometimes.
- The masonry sometimes doesn’t work.
- Albums are built-in as an extensions
- Foo gallery supports the creation of videos.
- NextGen importer tool.
- Custom CSS for both galleries and albums.
- Page usage metabox with one-click gallery page creation.
- Gallery custom post type and multi-site support.
Price: Free Version Available, Pro starts at $59/year
Free Trial: Demo available
- Awesome gallery
- NextGen gallery
Known as the most developer-friendly gallery plugin available for WordPress, Foo Gallery is built on top of a solid extension framework thus making different functionality differentiate out into different areas in the codebase. Its simple for users and highly flexible for coders and developers.
- It works seamlessly with FooBox free or pro and several other lightboxes.
- It uses native WordPress visual display and editing features.
- Copy to clipboard shortcodes.
- Page usage metabox with one-click gallery page creation
- Contact form- template