Gravity Forms is the Easiest Tool to Create Advanced Forms for Your WordPress Powered Websites.
Want assurance that the money you pay is worth it? Get that confidence in five minutes with a contact form plugin like Gravity forms. There is no better plugin for a WordPress powered website. A product with a great potential, easy styling and faster work is just a click away. Twitteratis are head over heels in love with the product for it’s simplicity and quality service.
- They have an advanced toolbox that contains Name, Date, Time, Phone, Address, Email, form upload and CAPTCHA
- Can easily collect payments through gateways like PayPal Express, Stripe, or Elavon.
- Allows users to configure, view, edit and export entries submitted by the user.
- Quick insertion of form data into notification emails using insert form field.
- With HTML design options, users can customize and have complete control over how their form looks.
- Manipulation of the form data helps users to customize only certain elements, integrate with third party systems and dynamically add and change data.
- They also provide pre-defined CSS classes and alignment options for desired placement of text and media.
- And like we said before, there is no better plugin to opt for when using WordPress. It allows hassle-free integration with WordPress in a way hosted web services can’t.
Pro’s & Con’s
- .It has a quick and easy form builder process.
- Configuration of title, description and settings is effortless.
- Option of creating WordPress posts.
- Instant confirmation notifications when changes are made.
- Contains options to add all the standard form fields.
- Allows user to break fields and form multiple forms.
- Conditional logic can be implemented for a field or section hide or show.
- Gravity forms are not compatible with wordpress.com hosted services.
- The basic personal model does not include any add-ons as a part of it’s subscription
- It’s an advanced plug-in and often rendered hard to use by beginners.
Price: Starting from $39/year (unlimited forms but no add-ons)
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Demo available
So to conclude, gravity forms are the most sought after contact form plug-ins for self-hosted WordPress sites right now. With it’s rich text editor field, even fully formatted WordPress post submissions can be accepted. Any type of form, like quizzes, polls, question papers, name it and it can be created. Although advanced, it still succeeds in providing an intuitive user interface.
- 33 form fields
- Ability to control form availability depending on certain factors.
- Invisible anti-spam honeypot to decrease spam entries.
- Ability to create multi-page forms by dividing it into parts.
- Effortless WordPress integration.
- Multiple form entry notifications can be created.
- Contact form- template