Hero Maps Premium
Quick Google Map Generation with extensive configuration options
The Hero Maps Premium plugin allows for quick and easy Google Maps addition to your WordPress website. It offers extensive configuration options, the ability to aggregate all your markers in one map via Marker Geo Mashup, and provides a simple drag-and-drop interface for marker generation.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Drag and Drop builder
- Extensive configuration options with quick Google Maps generation
- Full screen or fixed size and fully responsive
- Lots of free markers or colors to choose from or upload and use your own markers for more flexibility
- Categorize markers into groups and filter the output on the map
- Lines and shapes can be drawn with the greatest of ease on any map
- Change and add features that is allowed by the Google API
- Set up multiple maps and multiple markers in a few easy steps
- Fullscreen or fixed size maps
- Extremely complicated to set up
- No support for some themes/https
- Biased towards Safari
- On updates sometimes maps disappears and has to be recreated
- Design and upload your own markers
- Works great on pc, tablet and smartphone and will resize dynamically on any screen.
- Add CSS class from your site
- Group markers in categories and Category filter for frontend
- The default Google skin is standard, but many map skins are included to give you more design flexibility.
- Easily manage categories via a list view
- Great UX and UI to get up and running in no timeand customize colors, fonts, animation, layout, look and so much more
- Set up multiple maps and multiple markers in a few easy stepsand use multiple maps per page
- Shortcode can be used to add a map to your website
- Marker drop delay, Marker animation, Marker animation timer, Map load zoomand Marker click zoom
- HeroMaps Premium supports the ability to import CSV files that contain the details of a list of markers to your maps.
- The ability to get directions from your current location to any location marker on the map.
- Clustering simplifies your data visualization by consolidating data that are nearby each other on the map in an aggregate form.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
This plugin lets you easily and intuitively create a slick and professional Google Map. They have an easy to use backend that will allow you to switch between a full width or fixed size, all depending on your design preference. They have 3 included marker packs available in many colors. Also use the tab filtering on the output map. Multiple marker groups can be displayed at once.
- Fully responsive
- Group Markers
- Drag and drop builder
- CSV Upload
- Free Marker packs
- Use your own markers
- Marker frontend filter
- Maps plugin – template