Hide My WP Review
You can change and hide WordPress Admin and Login URLs to increases your WP security against hackers.
As most popular security plugin on Envato marketplaces we have a large community of WP based businesses. In Hide my WP, their amazing volunteers collect and analyze anonymous data from their IDS database. These data are very valuable for any security company. They instantly discover any common vulnerability in the network and automatically protect customers! As everything is done in background you don’t need to do anything! Without a doubt, this is the simplest, fastest and the most efficient technique to protect WP based businesses!
- Protect yourself using Intrusion Detection and Prevention System with customized rules for WordPress
- Hide the fact that you are using WordPress without changing any folder or file structure and revert whenever you want
- Be notified about any potential bad behavior with full details of attacker including his name, IP address, page, date, etc
- Remove or replace any string in the HTML output file with any link or phrase in all of posts and pages
- Choose a pre-made settings scheme and it’s done or customize it on the basis of your setup and update the plugin automatically
- It works with multi-site, Apache, Nginx and Windows servers or IIS, premium and child themes and other security plugins
- Compress HTML output and remove comments in source code and remove WordPress meta info from header and feeds.
- Remove and clean unnecessarily menu classes and clean up body classes
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Hide WordPress wp-admin URL and redirect it to 404 page
- Hide WordPress wp-login.php and redirect it to 404 page
- Change the wp-admin and wp-login URLs
- Custom admin and login URL, Custom wp-includes path, Custom wp-content path, Custom plugins path, Custom uploads path, Custom authors path, Custom comment URL, Custom category path, Custom tags path
- Hide _wpnonce key in forms, Hide wp-image and wp-post classes, Hide Emoticons if you don’t use them
- Disable Rest API access, Disable Embed scripts, Disable WLW Manifest scripts
- Protection against Brute Force Attacks, SQL Injection Attacks, Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Support for WordPress Multisites, Nginx, IIS, LiteSpeed, Apacheand Math function in login page
- Random plugins name and Random themes name
- Every setting on this plugin breaks the theme
- It can break existing code in WP core files.
- Incompatibility with other plugins.
Using one of the only WP-optimized Intrusion Detection (and Prevention) system you do not even need a vulnerability to be discovered. IDS automatically monitors the site and finds potential dangerous requests base on many different patterns. It assigns a number (Impact Factor) to each request which shows how dangerous it could be.You always access to all details of attackers: who are they, where are they from and how they are trying to hack your site and if they should be blocked or not. It tries to hide the fact you use WordPress on your site. This is a complex task but Hide My WP does it! Everything is in its default location and it does not change any WP folder or file. This guarantees maximum compatibility for Hide My WP.
- Every single day new vulnerabilities are revealed
- Protect yourselves from undiscovered vulnerabilities
- Hide names of themes and plugins and change WP permalinks and hide or rename wp-admin
- Valuable details of who is trying to hack you
- Remove and replace any string in source code
- It’s easy to use and it is compatible
- Block direct access to PHP files and anti-spam included
- Clean up WP classes and minify HTML by 12 different methods
- Disable directory listing and change default email sender
- Import/export settings
- Utilities plugin – template
Be the first to review “Hide My WP Review”
There are no reviews yet.