First off, great plugin. If you as the user are not so fond of messing with any code, this is for you.
It’s crucial to create forms that people don’t mind filling in. To adhere to that incentive, Quforms are the best choice. Incorporating an easy to create drag and drop form builder, Quforms are the all the rage to add quick forms to your WordPress site. A form that pays for itself is what people have to say and rightly its features don’t disappoint.
- They have responsive forms and easy to use user interface.
- Anti-spam options available with reCAPTCHA, honeypot and image options.
- 15 included element types, 6 optional filters, 9 optional validators.
- Flash uploads and custom auto replies.
- Works wonderfully and fully compatible with WordPress 3.2 or later.
Price: $29 per installation (plus $9.38 for extended support)
Pricing model: one time per installation
Free Trial: Demo available
Pro’s & Con’s
- Coding knowledge required is almost nill.
- The best option for beginners and non-technical users.
- Provides multiple form creation facility.
- Extremely fast and easy drag and drop form building.
- Conditional logic and preview options available.
- Lets you import or export your forms across websites.
- Conveying what a user needs without code is often laborious.
- Add-on features and PayPal are not available.
- Multi-site license is not available.
- Does not work with lower versions of WordPress.
Quforms are the cheapest, most reliable yet advanced tool in the market and it’s gaining huge popularity by the second. With no knowledge of coding, users can integrate Quforms to their sites easily and avail all the necessary features paying an amount so insignificant for a big company.
- Flexible and intelligent.
- Create your own themes along with 4 other built-in ones.
- Support is great and any suggestion is instantly worked upon.
- Exports directly integrates itself in Excel/Open Office
- Effortless WordPress integration
- Don’t bother learning any HTML or PHP
- Contact form- template