The Reviewer WordPress Plugin allows you to insert reviews and comparison tables!
The Reviewer WordPress Plugin allows you to insert reviews and comparison tables inside your WordPress blog posts and pages in a quick and easy way. If you need to create a gorgeous recap box for your full post review or need a simple but powerful user rating system this is the plugin your are looking for. No limits, just create a review template and insert your personal review box inside your posts or pages. The plugin offers different gorgeous responsive themes you can fully customize.
- Unlimited templates, review boxes per post, criteria per review, comparison tables
- Advanced user review systems that let you manage user review authorization and lets you edit user reviews
- Administrators can apply a Verified badge to a user review and share user reviews on socials media
- The administrator can decide which WordPress roles can manage user reviews and receive email notifications when new user reviews have been submitted
- Shortcodes for review boxes, tables, and lists of boxes and Post Editor Button with shortcodes list of tables and reviews boxes
- Possibility to replace star icon with a custom one and possibility to sort Comparison Tables
- Templates Manager, Plugin Preferences page, WordPress Meta Boxes for review boxes and comparison tables, Gorgeous and customizable themes, Color, labels and messages customization, and Affiliate links (Custom tabs and Custom links features)
- Migration page (Plugin backup manager)and Migration tool for moving your existing user reviews to Reviewer plugin
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Each theme can be customized. You can set the criteria for your review, score range, colors, labels, font sizes, add custom tabs and links, change star icon, add pros, cons, summary and much more.
- The plugin offers an advanced user review system like users can upload their own images, collect visitor name, email, etc
- Display reviews boxes and user reviews sorted in different ways inside your theme sidebars
- All admin features have been designed and built for simplifying the Blog Authors work
- You can manage user review privileges, moderation, manage reviews, tables, and much more in a quick and easy way.
- Different rating modes: 5 Stars, Bars, Single Criteria, and Moderation for user review.
- Google ReCaptcha for preventing spamming and Google Rich Snippets
- Administrators can manage their own reviews
- Create powerful and gorgeous review boxes or comparison tables limitless.
- Very complex and documentation is not very clear
- the plugin loads lot of scripts and styles even when not used, and there is no way to unload one specific PhotoSwipe code injection by functions theme.
- Bad user experience in backend and not easy to customize
The Reviewer Plugin takes care of its customers and their satisfaction is one main goal. The new version also has amazing features such as adding possibility to set user review images required during review process, Update some labels in back-end components and fix minor issues. The Reviewer offers its own API so you can integrate easily the plugin functionalities inside your theme. If you are a WordPress theme developer and you’d like to add the Reviewer Plugin to your amazing WordPress theme you need to purchase the Extended License.
- Retina support and responsive layout
- Reviewer API
- WordPress translation-ready
- Gorgeous themes
- Great backend features
- Review box and user review widgets
- User reviews
- Gorgeous customizable themes
- Review boxes and comparison tables
- Review plugin – template