S2 Member Pro
WordPress Membership Plugin
A powerful membership management platform.
S2 member pro is a membership plugin that is extremely feature rich and something every WordPress site will need. Set a custom Login Welcome Page, a custom Membership Options Page; even custom Registration/Profile Fields, and a whole lot more! It’s the easiest way to sell products/services with WordPress. Everything you need to protect WordPress content and start accepting “Buy Now” or “Recurring” payments through PayPal Standard Buttons is right with this plugin. Customers can complete checkout at PayPal.com using any major credit card or their PayPal account balance too!
- Easy to create short codes for any pricing structure.
- Make use of coupon code options with PayPal pro.
- It is fully compatible with WordPress multisite.
- It not only protects your posts, pages, categories but also your downloads.
- S2 member pro has really helpful training documents for beginner use.
- Integrated with PayPal and PayPal pro, Authorize.net, Google Wallet and Clickbank.
- Support for upgrading/demoting/deleting members e-mass.
Price: Starting from $89
Pricing model: one-time
Free Trial: Free Version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Flexibility to add specific ‘Buy Now’ products that can be added to any membership level.
- Sell specific posts/packages that are completely separate from the membership.
- Unlimited paid membership levels.
- Easy customization of your login and registration pages.
- A login widget that can be added to sidebars.
- S2 member pro does not have the ability to drip content.
- Email integration should have been a bit easier.
- Language used is not user-friendly for non-techies.
It is a powerful membership management platform that adheres to every single request in the form of a feature that is mostly only available in the paid version and not in the free version. But the money is probably worth it because of all its one-time offer or login welcome settings it allows you to customize or its easy set up options. Once it is set up, keeping things ticking over is easy enough and there will no more need to touch the s2 member options except to set up new payment buttons or forms.
- Security encryption key.
- Deactivation safeguards.
- Registration/profile fields and actions.
- URL Shortening service preference.
- Member profile modifications.
- CSS/JS lazy loading
- Open registration.
- Membership plugin – template