Shopkeeper is a fully responsive Premium Woo Commerce Theme with a great design and extensive functionality.
Built with the eCommerce functionality in mind, Shopkeeper is a fully responsive Premium Woo Commerce Theme with a great design and extensive functionality. Shopkeeper comes with a “Catalog Mode” option. When enabled, the eCommerce functionality is disabled by hiding the Cart and the Add to Cart buttons, allowing your to use it for cataloguing and showcasing purposes only. If you’ll be ready to sell online at a later time, you’ll be able to easily disable the Catalog Mode with the click of a single button.
- Pre-built page layouts.
- Header customization options.
- Comes with a starter Child Theme for advanced customization
- Add custom CSS code.
- Portfolio functionality.
- Free support and auto updates.
Pricing model: free Life time / 6 month support
Pro’s & Con’s
- Fully responsive and retina ready.
- Flexible shop layout.
- Fast loading.
- One click demo installs.
- Easy installation and setup.
- Unlimited colors and designs.
- Doesn’t have multiple purchase offers.
- Additional cost is required for the 12 months plan.
Shopkeeper comes with Visual Composer, a premium drag-and-drop plugin that comes free with the theme. It allows you to build fully custom pages by mixing and matching the existing elements. It has the portfolio facility to showcase the best work in any of the preferred layout. Note that each license can be activated on one WordPress site at a time. You will get updates and support for the one you activate.