Sidebar Widget Manager
Get full control over Layouts, Page content, Sidebars and Widgets
Sidebar Widget Manager lets you have full control over layouts, page contents, sidebars and widgets. There is zero coding required and it is all done in an intuitive interface. Adding widgets on a page is a very flexible way to build your own unique page layout. It’s now easy and simple to create responsive layouts without coding. Other options include to copy the sidebar’s shortcode and paste it in a page/post wherever in the content you need it. You can also use the insert sidebar shortcode button in the editor to do the same.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Custom responsive page layouts that let you widgetize a page and drop widgets in page content area
- Drag and drop OTW Grid Manager with which you can build responsive layouts in seconds.
- Vertical or horizontal widgets alignment
- Unlimited and sticky sidebars and widgets
- Replace any theme sidebar with a custom one on any set of pages
- Widget visibility to display or hide any widget from a page
- OTW content sidebars – add custom sidebars in content for pages and posts
- Display sidebars and widgets based on User roleand optimized performance for large WP installations
- Designed to fit into the core WordPress design and has easy and intuitive administration with no coding required
- Customizability is limited
- No drop down in sidebar widget
- WPML support(display sidebars and widgets based on language), WooCommerce plugin support(woo pages, products, categories, tags), bbPress plugin support(bbPress pages, forums, topics, tags), BuddyPress plugin support(Activity and member pages).
- Create as many custom sidebars as you need or create a new page or create your responsive column layout – few clicks with the OTW Grid Manager
- Create a custom sidebar and choose which sidebar to replace and then choose where to display the custom sidebar – any set of pages, templates, posts, custom post types, taxonomies, etc.
- Add custom sidebars on the left and right of the content of your pages and posts. Or insert the new sidebars in the columns
- Ajax based operations so you don’t have to wait on pages to refresh along with filters in the listings – search, total selected, select/dis-select all, show all selected/dis-selected, order options, pagination and content types are grouped
- WYSIWYG editor lets you have a new button in the editor called ‘Insert shortcode’ and options to insert sidebar in any template file using the sidebar’s shortcode and the WordPress do_shortcode() function.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
- Widget Ninja
- Popping Sidebars and Widgets
Adding widgets on pages is a very flexible way to build your own unique page layout. Your layouts will be responsive. Easy, fun, no coding! Your other options are to copy the sidebar’s shortcode and paste it in a page/post, wherever in the content you need it. Or use the Insert Sidebar Shortcode button in the editor to do the same. Display relevant content on your pages. You can now replace an existing sidebar (widget area) with a custom sidebar for one or group of pages, templates, posts, custom post types, taxonomies, etc (any combination).
- Responsive layouts
- Widgets visibility anywhere
- Replace sidebars
- Content sidebars
- Internationalization ready
- Save and load templates
- Drag and drop interface
- Clone, resize, edit, delete
- Vertical and horizontal widget alignment
- Complete widget visibility control
- Interface and performance optimization
- Widget plugin – template