Table Rate Shipping
The table rate shipping module extends WooCommerce’ default shipping options
Table rate shipping is a WooCommerce plugin that has the ability to add multiple rates for a given customer based on variety of conditions set by admin. These can include shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping class, price, weight and so much more. This plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
- Create zones based on country, state or postal codes
- Base rates on price, quantity, weights or dimensions
- Return one or several shipping cost options
- Supports volumetric shopping
- Determine the display orders and default shipping options
- Each page can be set to everywhere, one or more countries/states, or a single country/state with a variety of postal codes.
- If you’re offering Standard and Express shipping, both can be setup with the same rules but different costs
- Additional fees can be created on a per zone basis and include either a fixed price, a percentage of the customer’s subtotal, or a combination of both.
- When bundling is enabled, the cost is applied for each item up to a certain number. When that number is reached, the second cost will be given to each item past that.
- Set the order that shipping options appear when more than one is given to the customer
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- separate pages allows for the configuration for zones
- Return one or multiple shipping costs for a customer to choose from in this one plugin
- Set your rates based on rules in a per order, per item, or per shipping class method
- You have the option to base shipping costs on the price of items with or without tax included.
- Change the cost once for customers who purchase multiple items
- The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store
- While flat rate costs are most common, a possible rate can also be determined as a percentage of the price being compared or multiplied.
- Not currently compatible to latest Woocommerce shipping zones
- Plugins don’t work properly sometimes
The table rate shipping module extends WooCommerce’ default shipping options giving you highly customizable shipping options. Define multiple shipping rates based on location, price, weight, or item count. Wildcards may be used to match multiple regions too. Add multiple tables of rates per shipping zone. Several types of table rate calculation: Per order, Calculated per item, Calculated per line, Calculated per class. Add rules based on Weight, Number of items, Number of items by class and Price. Add costs per row, per item cost, a percentage and per weight unit.
- Multiple zones
- Customer options
- Three condition rule
- Tax inclusion
- Volumetric shopping
- Handling fees
- Rules based on price, weight, quantity or overall dimensions
- Simple bundling
- Different cost choices
- Control the display
- WooCommerce plugin – template