The Ultimate Responsive WordPress Mega menu
UberMenu is a user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive Mega Menu WordPress plugin. It works out of the box with the WordPress 3 Menu System, making it simple to get started but powerful enough to create highly customized and creative mega menu configurations.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Fully responsive with mega or flyout submenus
- Touch-enabled and advanced submenu layouts with the built in column grid system.
- Works out of the box with most WordPress 3 Menu-Enabled Themes and integrates directly with the WordPress 3 Menu Management System
- Rapidly develop Mega Menus from your pages, posts, custom links, or any content!
- Optional submenu close buttons on touch and independently placeable responsive toggle
- Hide items for different screen sizes and have static or dynamic content
- Tabs can be oriented left, right, top, or bottom of content panels
- Click, Hover, or Hover Intent can be configured independently from the main trigger
- Built-in responsive grid and individually configure the width of each column, or set a default for each submenu
- Columns wrapper to group multiple items and Row items allow centering of submenu contents
- Set background images for each submenu
- Optional scrollable submenus for extended contentSimplified CSS selectors make writing custom styles a breeze and it includes LESS stylesheets for developers
- Ubermenu will not automatically adopt the style of your theme unless your theme has an UberMenu specific stylesheet.
- If your theme has not properly implemented WordPress 3 Menus, UberMenu may not work out of the box due to interference from the theme.
- Automatically adds the Google Maps API to every page. Completely messes the themes implementation of Google Maps
- Scroll to section functionality
- Dropdown CSS3 Transitions, Shift Up, Slide Down, Fade, or None, Trigger Hover, Hover Intent, or Click
- Includes 25 popular Google Fonts, Vertical or Horizontal menus and multiple UberMenus can be configured independently
- Configurable Breakpoint and Unified Touch Experience across OSes
- Tweak menu colors, sizes, and fonts with the Customizer’s Live Preview and customize individual menu items’ styles right from the Menu Item Settings
- Advanced content like Images, Descriptions, Posts Grid, Search bar, Shortcodes, Widgets, Google Maps, Contact Forms (with Contact Form 7 plugin), Custom HTML, Tabbed content, etc
- Generate items from post or term content that works with Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types and with Categories, Terms, and Custom Taxonomies
- Filter results by type, term, parent/ancestor, author, etc and set maximum results, sort order
- Automatically inherit featured images and automatically divide results into columns
- Independently override trigger on each menu item
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
With a full grid system built in and individual layout controls for each menu item, it’s easier than ever to build gorgeous mega menu layouts with UberMenu. Not only is UberMenu 3 fully responsive, it has a touch interface which unifies user experience across mobile OS. Choose your own breakpoint – control the viewport width at which the menu collapses through the Control Panel. Provide visual references to help your customers quickly navigate your site.UberMenu lets you add any HTML, shortcode, or widget you like to the menu. UberMenu includes a variety of pre-designed skins, as well as integration with the WordPress Customizer with over 50 configurable settings, so you can design your menu style with a Live Preview. It’s also easy to customize with CSS.UberMenu’s Dynamic Posts and Dynamic Terms menu item types allow you to insert any Posts, Pages, Categories, Terms, Custom Post Types or Custom Taxonomy Terms into your menu. Configure how the results are filtered and sorted.
- Flexible Layouts
- Advanced content
- Mobile optimized
- Easy to customize
- Dynamic item generation
- Enhanced UI
- Customize content with live preview
- Tabbed submenus
- Menu plugin – template