Userback is a customer-friendly feedback tool that can report a bug, issues easily with annotated screenshots, videos, and comments.
Userback is a customer feedback tool that allows you to collect as well as handles visually appealing feedback from the customer with the use of video clips and annotated screenshots.
With the use of the video screen recording option, you can remove the confusion between customer and developer, so collect feedback directly from customers and convert them to action points in one place. Managing revisions based on the client feedback and get client approval in the same place.
- Get visual feedback from any page in your web application
- Share the image, video, and pdf with the client and quickly collect actionable points
- With annotations, users can write comments on the screen easily it will give more understanding of what was the issue
- Even you can brand your business by adding logo and brand colors on feedback annotations
- Userback gives the option to easily set up notifications, so you won’t miss any new feedbacks or updates
- This tool works on both live and local sites
This tool is mainly developed for web agencies, software companies, designers, and developers.
Why Userback Is Essential?
- Collecting feedback in realtime made easy, one step forward to get client feedback from the email method.
- Bug tracking, testing, and monitoring the revisions can also be done
- Your clients and team can give visual feedback from your website without leaving that particular page.
- Users can convey the bugs or feedback with voice and video.
- Instantly turn your design into a dynamic canvas ready for feedback.
- To make customer feedback and managing those feedback easy Userback is essentials.
- Even you can integrate this with the most popular project management tools like Trello, Jira, Asana, and even fro Zapier, Slack, and WordPress.
Userback is a great tool for your web agency you can start with their 14 days free trial once you feel it’s a good tool for your agency you can go with any of these plans.
Check out full Pricing Details
Pro’s and Con’s
- The ability to draw and taking screenshots makes users express their issues and bugs smoothly
- Video feedback is an excellent option
- Integration with most popular project management tools amkes organization of tasks easier
- Good support system
- Sometimes graphics and text are not visible in taken screen shot
- Tooltips for user login will be helpfull
Userback is a great tool to get real-time customers to feedback and maintaining those feedbacks, If you are running a web agency this tool makes a perfect option for a feedback system.
Checkout the Userback use cases and if you think this tool helps for your business go and purchase the tool based on your requirements.