Visual Composer Clipboard
You can copy and paste content of columns and even individual elements inside columns!
Visual composer clipboard add-on lets you copy and paste rows across pages together with content and settings without even having to leave the Visual Composer interface.
- You can paste the row as many times as you want.
- Copy and paste commands will show up when you place a mouse pointer over the top of any row.
- It is also possible to copy and paste other individual elements (VC 4.3+ is required).
- As added bonus, Visual Composer Clipboard will also work with tabs, which sometimes are not cloned correctly when standard “Clone this row” command is used.
- With Google Cloud template manager it is possible to save clipboard content online and load saved content templates directly to clipboard!
- Transferring clipboard between sites/domains is possible using clipboard export and import – also can be used to create clipboard templates which you can save or share.
- You can add rows even from different pages. Now when you click Paste all rows will be pasted in the same order as they were added to clipboard!
Pricing model: one-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Copy and paste rows with contents across Visual Composer.
- Seamlessly integrated with Visual Composer.
- Easy to use
- Copy rows with content and settings
- Copy content of columns
- Copy single elements
- Paste below other elements on the same page or any other page.
- Paste stacked rows on empty pages or stacked elements in empty columns.
- Encounters few plugin conflicts
- No visual clipboard
Copy and Paste commands will show up when you place a mouse pointer over the top of any Visual Composer row. Click Copy to copy row to clipboard. Click Paste on any other row on the same page or on any other page to paste row from clipboard below current row. You can paste the row as many times as you want. You can also use Visual Composer Clipboard to transfer any individual shortcodes between pages. Just create empty row, put shortcodes inside, copy row and paste it to any other page. From there, you are free to rearrange shortcodes as you want.
- Easy to use
- Create stack of any number of rows
- Stack contained elements with one click.
- Stack them even from different columns
- Integrate seamlessly with Visual Composer.
- Visual Composer plugin – template