Visual Composer is one most widely used plugins for front end and back end editing.
Visual Composer is one most widely used plugins for front end and back end editing. It is easy to use and has pre built codes available because of which is easy to use and quick to integrate with wordpress. Responsive pages of a website can be made by simply adding text, images, videos, audio, radio buttons, etc. It has more than forty content elements and two hundred addons. Any website can be built using this plugin.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Compatible with all wordpress themes.
- No coding skills required.
- Intuitive drag and drop interface available.
- Both front end and back end editing can be done.
- 200+ unique addons.
- Pre defined layout templates.
- Doesn’t have multiple purchase offers.
- Additional cost is required for the 12 months plan.
- A little sluggish.
- Can be translated into various languages.
- Automatic lifetime updates available.
- Compatible with Woo Commerce.
- Images, videos can easily be edited.
- Responsive with all mobiles.
- Works as a short code mapper.
Price: Free Version, Starting from $49
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
- Site Origin
Visual Composer has crossed the difficult purchase barrier of two lakh downloads and is worth its price. It gives the option to build unlimited sites. It is a powerful grid builder and a third party short code mapper. It is object oriented and is available in around more than ten different languages. It has an extensive 24×7 support available that resolves all the queries.
- SEO compatible.
- Can support multiple sites.
- Controlled user roles.
- CSS management.
- Developer API.
- Parallax background for rows.