WooCommerce Shipping Tracking
WCST will let your clients to easily track their orders.
WooCommerce Shipping Tracking will let your clients to easily track their orders. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. WCST will display tracking info that is the Company URL and tracking code directly in “Complete Order” email and “View Order” page. Your clients just clicking on the link generated by WCST will easily track their orders.
back to menu ↑
- The plugin lets the shop admin to search orders by tracking code and shipping companies by using the default “Search Order” input box already present on the WooCommerce orders page.
- You can also selected a “favorite” shipping company on option menu. This will be preselected during tracking code submission.
- For each shipping rate defined using the native WooCommerce functionalities or the Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce you can define a delivery estimation.
- You can optionally configure the plugin to automatically import Order shipping tracking form an URL pointing to a .csv file
- WCST supports WPML, this lets the shop admin to define HTML Snippets for every language installed.
- The shop admin can now assign shipping info to an order directly using the “Quick assign” menu without editing every order
- Optional date and delivery time fields on checkout page
- More than 40 shipping companies tracking URLs already configured.
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- WCST let’s you define your own custom shipping companies (Name and Tracking URL)
- WCST lets to associate more than one tracking code and shipping company per order. In this way if the shop admin have to send order using multiple shippings, thanks to WCST can let the customer to track each shipping without problems
- WCST let’s you to enable some extra fields (visible in checkout and/or order details page) where the user can specify a start and end date, a start and ending time (optionally even a secondary time range) when he would like to receive the items
- Description, title and label are fully customizable and Multi-language support. Furthermore, delivery date and time are included on WooCommerce emails.
- WCST allows you to import orders tracking info from .csv file. Shop admin for each order can also import one or more shipping info
- WCST adds a dropdown box menu on orders table that allows admin to filter orders by company.
- The shop admin, simply using a shortcode or setting the automatic estimated date display option (in the plugin options menu), can show on products pages the estimated shipping date
- Using the special shortcode tracking form can be displayed in any post/page that will allow the user to choose the shipping company (using a select menu) and input the tracking code and to be redirected to the shipping company tracking page.
- UI could have been better designed, more simpler and intuitive.
back to menu ↑
Table Rate Shipping
WCST has defined more tha 40 shipping companies. Don’t you find the one you need? Don’t worry!! WCST let’s you define your own custom shipping companies. WCST lets to associate more than one tracking code and shipping company per order. In this way if the shop admin have to send order using multiple shippings, thanks to WCST can let the customer to track each shipping without problems! Furthermore, for every shipping can be also specified a dispatch date and custom text. In this way both the shop admin and customer can easily keep track of the shippings timings! With features that are worth the cost, this might be one of the best WooCommerce Plugins out there in the market.
- Define your own companies
- Multiple tracking code, ship companies, dispatch dates and custom text
- Customize mail and order detail HTML snippet
- Tracking info on all outgoing WooCommerce Emails and order details page
- Bulk import from CSV
- Quick assign menu
- Favorite shipping company
- Delivery estimation for shipping rates
- Automatic shipping estimation for product
- Aftership and Trackingmore tracking URL support
- Auto-focus on tracking input field and search by tracking code and shipping company name
- WooCommerce plugin – template