WP Fastest Cache Review
The simplest and fastest WP Cache system.
It is a great and really fast cache plugin to improve site performance and speed.
WP Fastest Cache is one the simplest and fastest cache plugins. This plugin creates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. When a page is rendered, PHP and MySQL are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU. If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static HTML file and saves. Other users reach to static HTML page.
- Minify HTML allows you to decrease the size of the page
- Minify CSS allows you to decrease the size of CSS files
- Enable Gzip compression to reduce the size of files sent from server to increase speed of transfer to browser
- Leverage browser caching to reduce page load times for repeated visitors.
- Combine CSS to reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one.
- You don’t need to modify .htaccess file since it gets automatically modified.
Price: Starting from $49.99/site
Pricing model: Subscription
- 1 Sites license
- 3 Sites license
- 7 Sites license
Free Trial: Available
Pro’s & Con’s
- Setup of this plugin is extremely easy.
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published.
- Admin can delete all cache files from the options page
- Blocked cache for specific posts or pages with short code.
- Cache timeout options where all cached files are deleted at the determined time for specific pages.
- Enable/disable cache options for logged-in users even on mobile devices
- SSL and CDN support
- Pre-load cache options to create the cache of all the sites automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents.
- Does not support WordPress Multi-site yet
- Plugin breaks login system on membership site.
- Adverts in the homepage
- Desktop cache
- Minify HTML and CSS
- GZip compression
- Browser caching
- Image optimization
- Cache plugin – template