WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin
WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin that extends functionality of WooCommerce plugin to allow your site visitors make searching of products by its categories, custom products attributes, tags, custom taxonomies and price.
- WPML Compatibility
- Shortcode for searching by SKU
- Price filter as range slider or as drop down
- Search by title and context text
- Images as filter elements in the search form
- Advanced Tab where you can add custom CSS to style the plugin to suit the needs of your website.
- WOOF extension API to create other items, or even develop your own Woo颅products loop templates.
- Dynamic products recount
- You can show your taxonomies in the filter as: radio, checkbox,color,IMAGE, drop-down, multi-drop-down, label, hierarchy drop-down, Taxonomy Range-slider
Pricing model: One-time payment
Free Trial: Free version available.
Pro’s & Con’s
- Widgets and product shortcodes
- Search by product categories, products attributes, any product custom taxonomies and price
- It is possible to create custom extension using any html elements
- Possibility to create any custom layout template and use it with shortcode
- Different skins for radio and checkboxes in the plugin settings
- Shortcode for searching with taxonomy conditions and searching by title
- WOOF comes with comprehensive online documentation for any of those niggling questions, including a dedicated section on working with the API and custom sections for developers, how to setup your frontend and use Shortcodes as well as Tips & Tricks for getting the most out of your new plugin.
- Statistic for the search requests by taxonomies
- From the powerful back颅end editor you can include only what is necessary, or for more complex requirements with huge product ranges 颅 add every type of filter imaginable.
- Documentation is a bit confusing
- Randomly sort your catalog items
- Give you a sidebar with tiny clickable elements, reducing usability for your visitors (and potentially costing you customers)
- Alter the number of items displayed on each page, overriding your WooCommerce settings with no clear setting to correct this
Custom Extensions take your store to the next level and give customers the option to sort by Author, Sales, SKU or Color. Using Extensions you can create custom shortcodes that allow you to display your products in a wide variety of ways. With their Advanced Tab you can add custom CSS to style the plugin to suit the needs of your website 颅 because consistency is important!With WOOF powering your e-Commerce store, your business potential expands giving customers the advanced abilities to search and filter by the information that interests them most. With WOOF – WooCommerce Product Filters you can do all of this and much more
- Filter by SKU
- AJAX Product search
- Color filter, image filter, slider for taxonomies
- Hierarchy drop down
- Simple and clear options and shortcodes and widgets
- WooCommerce products color filters
- Works fine with WooCommerce currency switcher
- Works fine with Display Product for WooCommerce
- Works fine with WooCommerce Brands and Products per Page.
- WooCommerce plugin – template