When it comes to selling digital products, there is no better plugin than WPSmartPay. This plugin makes it easy for you to set up payment processing, collect subscription entries and donations, and accept one-time payments without having to set up a shopping cart.
Furthermore, WPSmartPay offers an easy-to-use interface that makes managing your digital product sales a breeze. If you’re looking for an plugin that will make selling digital products on your WordPress site simple and hassle-free, then WPSmartPay is the plugin for you!
What Is WPSmartPay
If you’re looking to take your WordPress sales to the next level, look no further than WPSmartPay. This plugin offers you everything you need to start and grow your online business.
WPSmartPay is the perfect plugin for selling digital products, accepting one-time and recurring payments on your WordPress site without setting up a shopping cart. It is a self-service payment gateway that allows you to accept credit card payments from your website visitors.
How does it work?
- There are three steps involved in setting up WPSmartPay: 1) creating a free account, 2) installing the software on your computer, and 3) adding your website address as a supported site.
- The WPSmartPay app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store for free.
- The primary function of WPSmartPay is to allow your customers to make purchases using their credit cards on your website by using an easy-to-use payment form or checkout page that is hosted on our secure servers. The customer’s credit card information is securely stored.
- The user interface of the WPSmartPay app is quite simple and straightforward. You can use it to send money to your friends, pay utility bills, buy movie tickets, book cabs and order food at restaurants. You can also transfer money to other bank accounts using this plugin. The transaction process is quite easy as well – you just have to select the account you want to transfer funds from and enter the amount that you want to be transferred.
- With WPSmartPay, you can easily sell digital and physical products, accept one-time and recurring payments, and track your transactions in real-time. Best of all, there are no coding required – meaning you can start selling right away without any hassle.
So what are you waiting for? Start using WPSmartPay today to take your WordPress sales to the next level!
WPSmartPay is a product from ThemeExpert, which was launched in early 2020 by Parvez Akther, In order to raise funds for charity to help needy people during the pandemic, the team of 9 has come up with Smart payment wordpress plugin.
Company is registered in Bangladesh.
Start Earning with WPSmartpay
WPSmartPay is an easy-to-use and flexible plugin for accepting payments on your WordPress site. You can sell products, services, or accept donations. Setup multiple different payment methods and manage all of them from within the plugin settings panel.
1. Sign up for a WPSmartPay account
2. Install the plugin on your WordPress site
3. Register for a merchant account and link it to your WPSmartPay account
1. Choose a product
2. Set up your pricing, add payment methods and set up recurring payments
3. Add products to your site using the WPSmartPay Product Manager
1. Create a Product
2. Add Your Payment Information
3. Get Paid!
Sell Digital Product effortlessly
No need to use any complex shopping cart software anymore. Give your customers a powerful and functional checkout experience. Everything you need to sell your goods and services online is included in WP SmartPay.
As you can see, WPSmartPay is an all-in-one solution for selling digital products on your WordPress site. WPSmartPay allows you to create product packages, add them to your store and start accepting payments. You can also send an email to the customer after the payment is processed.
Subscription Payment made easy
WPSmartPay is a subscription billing platform for online businesses. It brings recurring payments online in just 4 clicks. No coding or technical setup required.
Compatible with All Page Builder
Works well with different page builders like Elementor, beaverbuilder, Oxygen, Visual Composer.
Simple Drag and Drop Payment forms
It offers a payment form builder that is powered by the Gutenberg editor. It lets you create seamless payment forms with just a few clicks and deploy them right away. You can use our platform to accept one-time payments, recurring payments, and also collect payments using Stripe, PayPal, Paddle, and bKash.
Managable Customer information
WPSmartPay is a payment and download management system, designed for developers. It helps to manage the payments, the customers info and their downloadable resources.
It has an inbuilt reporting platform where you can view stats, make custom reports, and much more. Access day-wise payment history with the transaction amount in a comprehensive chart view and download the chart when you need it..
Integration with Variety of services
We make it easy to integrate with any business or organization, like paddle, pabbly, stripe ,paypal, zapier and many more
The support team is helpful and responsive. They’re team help you with any issues that may arise.
They have Live Chat and Email Support and Contact Form , usually responds within 12 hour. It is also provided with good Documentation and Changelog.
It offers 100% 14 days Money Back guarantee.
WPSmartPay Pros and Cons
Are you still unsure is the right option for you? Now, let’s take a look at some of it’s Pros and Cons.
- More flexible to use
- Easy to use, set up, and maintain.
- Great solution for simple transaction
- Secure server connections for PCI compliance.
- Able to create different payment forms with WP Smart Pay.
- Full integration with WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Complete back office access so you can manage all aspects of the payments process.
- Plugin may not work for Divi WordPress theme.
- Sometimes causes crash in the site
- No free trial offered
- Improvements needed in support
- Should include more features
Frequently Asked Questions
Will WPSmartPay slow down my site?
That is categorically not the case. Unlike their competitors, they store all of their products, forms, and transaction data in custom database tables.
The application is built with ReactJS and form builder is powered by Gutenberg . Also, the admin UI is super fast as it’s a SPA (Single Page Application) and communicates over Ajax.
What is “site license”?
A “site license” refers to the number of WordPress websites you may utilize WPSmartPay Pro on their pricing table. Each site on a WordPress multisite installation is a separate site.
Why Use WPSmartPay
- Easy to use, set up, and maintain.
- No code, Zero hassle setup
- Incredibly Affordable & Easy-to-Use
- Collect Donations
- offers Event Registration Forms
- Accept payments with PayPal, Stripe, and Paddle
WPSmartPay Pricing Plans
No hidden costs. Cancel at any time. One simple yearly fee.
Alternatives to WPSmartPay
It is the Simplest way to sell digital downloads and set up payment forms with Stripe, Paypal and Paddle. Accept donations, service payment and manage downloads with ease.
Here are a few alternatives to WPSmartPay, depending on what you’re looking for.
WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay is a WordPress payments plugin that allows you to accept one-time payments and recurring payments through your website, designed to work specifically with the stripe Payment Service.
WP SimplePay can accept monthly and one-time payments on your WordPress site without the hassle of setting up a shopping cart. Stripe handles all the PCI compliance, fraud prevention and credit card processing so you don’t have to. Best of all, there’s no code required to install it!
Stripe is the best way to accept online payments. It help businesses across the globe consolidate their financial operations into a single, simple platform. Any business can use Stripe to capture a new revenue stream, empower their users, and grow without adding complexity to their operation. In addition, Stripe lets developers build software for businesses that’s fast, secure, and easy to integrate.
Leadpay is a technology company that creates a suite of tools and services to help e-commerce companies grow their sales and conversions. flagship product, the Leadpay Page Builder, allows marketers to create high converting checkout pages, upsells, order bumps and more.
Social Media Presence
Is WPSmartPay right for You ?
WPSmartpay is all in one plugin for selling digital products, accepting payments, Managing subscriptions, Collecting Donations, Building forms.
It is best suited to setup your own digital shop cart and improve your business to greater heights.
With WPSmartPay, you can easily and securely process payments online. This payment gateway offers a wide range of features that can help your business grow and prosper. So if you’re looking for an easy and efficient way to process payments, make sure to check out WPSmartPay today!