Yoast SEO does everything in its power to please both visitors and search engine spiders. A dedicated team of developers, testers, architects and SEO experts work daily to improve the plugin with every release.
When you’re working with a self-hosted WordPress site, the Yoast SEO plugin is one of the most valuable tools you can have. Yoast SEO is one of the most widely popular WordPress plugins around and it’s easy to understand why. Whether you’re running a personal blog or you’re a SEO professional managing a website for a client, Yoast is a powerful tool that can help you make your site as search engine-friendly as possible.
back to menu ↑
- Optimize for keywords, keyphrases and synonyms, related keywords and all word forms.
- Optimize for related keywords as well.
- Internal linking suggestions – Premium only.
- Internal linking blocks – Premium only.
- Tell Google exactly what your page is about.
- Preview of your page in Google.
Price: 89$ / Site
Free Trial: Available
Pro’s & Con’s
- An accessible and user-friendly tool
- Works as SEO proofreader
- Helps you fixing your flaws
- Prevent your RSS feed from content scrapers
- The right keywords
- Yoast is not good at understanding intent
- Yoast can be pedantic
- The plugins can waste your time by searching
back to menu ↑
Competitors Pluginsback to menu ↑
Yoast SEO is a great tool for any website to get a high rank on search engine result pages on Google. It is considered widely as one of the most popular WordPress plugins. No matter whether you’re running a professional blog or personal one, it will help you make your site as search engine friendly as possible.
- Security plugin – template